St. Clement’s Jigsaw Pupil Voice

“What I have enjoyed about Jigsaw so far is looking at differences and learning about different cultures.”

Carmen – Year 4

“My favourite lesson in Jigsaw was learning about differences.  Having another friend in the class who is different to myself as she is from Africa.  So I have learnt a lot about her background and that she can speak different languages.”

Selah – Year 5

“When I am using a computer and looking at the internet.  I have learnt that I should not share personal information online.”

Selah – Year 5

“I can show someone I care for them by listening to them when they speak to me.”

Mia – Year 2

“I’m enjoying Jigsaw lessons because we learn about different things.  I really like the chime when we can relax and clam down before doing our work”

Azaan – Year 2

“To be a good friend you have to say kind words to them and look after them when they fall over and hurt themselves.  And always remember to share things with them”

Amelia – Year 1

“PHSE helps the children in our school by helping us to learn about other important things outside of school.  In Jigsaw I have enjoyed learning about different cultures and that everyone is unique and that we get to learn about their cultures.”

Dhakiyah – Year 6

“I enjoy learning about different things.  And knowing our rights, which I found out in my first lesson of Jigsaw.  One of our rights is to get an education, which I didn’t know before.   I also learnt about our responsibilities within school.”

Abdullah – Year 3